[LUNAR Announce:] NSL 2017 - Registration deadline April 30

Jack Hagerty jhagerty at juno.com
Thu Apr 27 21:25:18 PDT 2017

Hey all –

I just got the following reminder from the NAR events chair about the upcoming National Sports Launch registration deadline.  If you’re not planning on going, please ignore.

- Jack

Jack Hagerty, LUNAR #0002

 <http://www.lunar.org/> http://www.lunar.org

"Rocket science. A century of making everything else look easy" – James Marino