[LUNAR Announce:] Bay Area Rocketry club announcement for January 6th, 2018 launch

David Raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 16 09:14:18 PST 2017

A message from Mike @ Bay Area Rocketry:
Happy Holidays to all LUNARtics,
Just a quick note & heads up about the 1/6/2018 Snow Ranch launch.  That is
the same day as my son's wedding.
So should the launch happen as planned I will not be able to spend the
entire day at the launch.  I will come and open at 8am and will roll out at
noon.
Please come make your purchases early.  If you have questions please call or
e-mail prior to the launch.  If you would like to pre-order on the website,
please do.  However AeroTech pricing on the BAR website is in the process of
being updated per their latest price sheet.  If not complete by the 1/6
launch an adjustment will be make in the trailer on site.
The final issue BAR is facing bring supplies to the flight line is multiple
small overhead cost increases: FedEx charges, hazmat fee, fuel cost, and
Insurance cost have all gone up.
BAR does not want to raise prices above MSRP.
We will continue to absorb these increases.  To this end we ask that you
make your purchases with cash which will save us credit card processing
fees.
We will still accept credit cards if necessary.  However those purchases
will incur a 3% fee.  Thank you in advance for your understanding.
The good news is our current inventory is the largest it has ever been.  CTI
shipments are getting better.  We look forward to the New Year & good flying
weather.
Wishing all Happy Holidays & clear skies,
Mike @ BAR