[LUNAR Announce:] LUNAR Club meeting on July 19th , annual build session

David Raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 22 21:17:27 PDT 2017

Hi LUNAR,

Dave and I met today to get parts ready for our annual rocket build night.
LUNAR has gotten several large donations of rockets and parts recently.  Wow
we have so much stuff!  Come this Wednesday, July 26, to Greenmeadow
Community Association's Community Room. The address is: 303 Parkside Drive,
Palo Alto, CA 94306.   Hours are 1930 to 2130.

Bring the kids, bring their friends, bring your neighbors!  Free rockets for
all who attend, kids and adults.  This year we have parts and rockets of all
sizes.  We have a variety of larger rockets almost ready or just needing
recovery rigging for Junior certified teens or certified adult flyers, with
29, 38, and 54mm motor mounts.

For model rockets and kids, we have a vast collection of parts and rockets
to be rebuilt.  Bring your own crashed or damaged or nose cone got lost
rocket - we have the parts to repair or modify it.  This year's special is
larger rockets BT-60 and BT-80 size tubing with 24 or 29mm motor mounts.
Also we have a bunch of special parts and instructions for building gliders.

Experienced rocketeers, please come to help out and bring a little kit of
tools and glues.

Everyone who comes will leave with rockets and advice.  Some things we can
build at the event, some you will leave with a kit of parts to complete
later.  Whatever you end up with, it will be fun and free rockets, and we
will see what you built at Snow Ranch next season !

Paul
LUNAR Board member

The next LUNAR Club meeting on July 26th , is our annual build session.
Bring something to build or try and make something out of the material we
will have on hand.  We have lot of supplies to choose from and glue to use.
LUNAR has had several generous donations of parts this year.

This is a great event for rocketeers of all ages!

Hope to see you there.

David
LUNAR President