[LUNAR Announce:] Snow Ranch launch March 4th

David Raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 2 19:42:00 PST 2017

At this time, LUNAR will be holding the Snow Ranch launch on Saturday from
~0900 to ~1200.   Try and get there early so we can start getting the range
set up and start flying.
The weather forecast is not looking good and is calling for rain beginning
around 1200, winds will be 3-7 mph, with a cloud deck is forecast between
3100 to 6000 feet.
Always call the LUNAR Hotline, 925.443.8705, before heading to any launch as
conditions might change at the last minute. We will try and get the Hotline
updated by 0730 on Saturday.
Stay tuned to your email in case we cancel the launch tomorrow.
David