[LUNAR Announce:] April 1 Clips

Bill Orvis orvis at comcast.net
Mon Mar 6 18:16:27 PST 2017

A tradition at LUNAR that we have not followed for a couple of years is
to have an April 1 issue with special articles about our club and our
members. Roasting members is completely allowed though you should change
the names to protect the not so innocent. Alternative News is expected.

Write up something, including photoshopped pictures and post it on our
clips' pages (wordpress) or send the article to me and I will post it
for you. Younger members are especially wanted to show off their
literary talents. Want to see your name in lights as the author of a
story on the Internet? Go for it.

Bill

--
William Orvis