[LUNAR Announce:] meeting cancelled

Anthony Cooper Tony at coopers.org
Wed Mar 22 16:30:24 PDT 2017

Short version: we don't have the conference room for tonight's meeting. We
have it reserved for next Wednesday if we want it. We have the meeting
dates for the rest of the year reserved, no problem. (see below)
I've been trying for several weeks to reach Gabby, who schedules the
conference room at Greenmeadow pool. Leaving messages and sending emails
got no response. I finally got one of the lifeguards to text her directly,
and finally got a response just now. It turns out that tonight was already
reserved by some other group. I was quite disappointed to discover this.
I don't know to reach Dave at work, but we need to wave off the meeting for
tonight. We have next Wednesday reserved, if the club wants to push the
meeting back another week (again).
I apologize for the scramble. I clearly need to give this a lot more lead
time next time.
Cheers!
--Stu

*Anthony M. Cooper*