[LUNAR Announce:] Model Rocket story for East Bay Times

Jack Hagerty jhagerty at juno.com
Mon Jan 22 23:21:01 PST 2018

Hi all –

I’ve been speaking to a reporter for the East Bay Times.  We’ve done a couple of interview sessions so she has a good feel for LUNAR and where we came from, but she’d like to round out the story with some input from other members to hear how they got involved in the hobby.  She’d especially like to hear from younger members who are just starting out as to why they are interested.

Her note is below with her contact info (e-mail and phone number).  If you’re a little shy of initiating contact with a reporter, just send your contact info and I’ll pass it on.  Don’t wait too long, though.  Her deadline for the story is Friday which means she has to finish up the interviews in the next couple of days.

- Jack

Jack Hagerty, LUNAR #0002

 <http://www.lunar.org/> http://www.lunar.org

"If God had meant us to be a spacefaring race,
He would have given us a moon" -- Krafft Ehricke