[LUNAR Announce:] Reminder - LUNAR rocket build night and giveaway next Wednesday July 18th

Paul Pittenger ppittenger at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 11:13:49 PDT 2018

 LUNAR!!!

The next LUNAR Club meeting is on Wednesday, July 18th  7:30-9:30PM

This is our annual build session and parts giveaway supported by donations
to the club.

Bring something to build, bring a rocket that needs repair, and make
something creative out of the material we have on hand.  We have lot of
supplies to choose from and glue to use.  LUNAR has had several generous
donations of parts this year.

This years special is larger beefy rockets - Estes BT-60 (1.6 inch) and
BT-80 (2.6 inch) and with 24mm motor mounts, lots of supplies, lots of fin
materials, you can build something at the event or take a kit of parts home
to build a rocket later.

This is a great event for rocketeers of all ages!  Bring kids, friends,
friends of your kids - free rockets for all who attend.  With an upcoming
Ames launch August 11 we want to see your new creations fly!

The meeting will be held at Greenmeadow Community Association's Community Room.
The address is: 303 Parkside Drive, Palo Alto, CA 94306.   Time is 1930 to
2130.

Hope to see you there.

Paul Pittenger - event coordinator with a garage full of parts
650 996 3408