[LUNAR Announce:] LUNAR Launch cancelled for Feb. 2nd due to rain

David Raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 29 17:24:18 PST 2019

LUNAR,
The weather forecast is calling for rain starting on Friday midday and going
through Monday. We need a couple days of good weather for the water to soak
in before holding a launch.  We do have a backup date for Feb. 9th,
hopefully the Weather will cooperate and provide a great day for flying
rockets.
BAR has another launch to cover on Feb. 9th, and he might not be at the Snow
Ranch launch. If you need motors, please give Mike a call and he will get
your orders together and someone will bring the order(s) to the launch site.
You can order via the website or give Mike a call at: (510) 461-0863.  I
talk with Mike and he has lots of motors.
As always, Call the LUNAR Hotline before heading out to a launch.
925.443.8705
David
LUNAR Rocket Club, President