[LUNAR Announce:] LUNAR Club Meeting correction-- Meeting is on July 17

David Raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 3 19:30:45 PDT 2019

LUNAR-

The next Club meeting will be held on Wednesday July  17, 2019 from 7:30 pm
to 0900 pm at Greenmeadow Community Association's Community Room.
Address is: 303 Parkside Drive, Palo Alto, CA 94306.
Time: 1930 to 2130.

Agenda: Build session for all ages.  After years of doing this, we are
finally getting to the bottom of the surplus supplies that people been
donating to the club. We will have parts for those who want to scratch
build, and we will also have some boost-gliders, a some other kits. Feel
free to bring a kit to build if you like.

See you in 16 days!

David
LUNAR Rocket Club, President