[LUNAR Announce:] [LUNAR Officers:] LUNAR Launch at Moffett Federal Airfield Saturday Nov 23rd 0900 to 1300

Jack Hagerty jhagerty at juno.com
Thu Nov 21 23:20:32 PST 2019

I never saw an earlier announcement, and was wondering.  I have my TARC team
coming out for their initial experience launching.  I'll leave word with
whoever is manning the table to sign them in and pass them through.

- Jack

Jack Hagerty, LUNAR #0002

http://www.lunar.org <http://www.lunar.org/>

Hotline: (925) 443-8705

"If God had meant us to be a spacefaring race,
He would have given us a moon" -- Krafft Ehricke