[LUNAR Announce:] Annual Build meeting this week!

Paul Pittenger ppittenger at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:10:14 PDT 2022

For those who just monitor Announce list...

Hi LUNAR - time for the Annual Build Meeting - our summer club meeting will
be held on this Wednesday, July 20th, 2022. The meeting will be held from
7:00pm - 8:30pm at Maker Nexus, 1330 Orleans Dr Sunnyvale, CA 94089. Fred
Radford has gotten us this really nice space. We can probably go a little
later if needed for building and glue drying.
Every family who comes will leave with multiple rockets and stuff to
complete at home! This year we have some nice beefy rockets - some will be
in kits we can work through construction steps, lots of parts and materials
from our ex-president Toby Vanderbeek. We have small stuff for little kids,
anyone who has built a small rocket can build a larger rocket for 24mm
motors and finish it up for Snow Ranch next winter.
Also bring your rockets needing repair and we can find the right parts for
missing nosecones, replacing damaged tubes, building payload bays, fixing
chutes and recovery rigging and modifying rockets & kits.
Hoping to see lots of kids there for creative chaos!
Experienced rocketeers always welcome with glues tools sandpaper and
knowledge to help out.

thanks,
Paul