[LUNAR Announce:] Potential LUNAR Launch

Anthony Cooper Tony at coopers.org
Fri Nov 25 20:31:57 PST 2022

Looks like a high probability of rain on Saturday Dec 3rd. I just updated
the hotline to:

Hello rocketeer, you've reached the LUNAR hotline updated on November 25.
The December  3rd  launch day is questionable. Weather is looking grim.
Stand by for updated. When we can fly Our host asks us to emphasize that
the speed limit on the ranch is 7 mph. All automobiles must drive through
the water puddles, not around the water puddles. When passing cars in
opposite directions, get back on the road as quickly as possible. Reminder,
when on a farm, leave everything as you found it. If you open a gate, close
the gate. If you found the gate open, leave it open. Rockets that land to
the south of the launch site, past a fence, need to be recovered by ranch
hands. Contact LUNAR staff about recovery options.

As always we can use volunteers to work the range. If everyone who attends
a launch volunteered for 1 hour, there would not be enough launch hours for
all of us to volunteer once a year. Remember to visit the LUNAR website,
join the LUNAR Facebook page and subscribe to the LUNAR announce list to
receive all late breaking news from LUNAR.

*Anthony M. Cooper*
31120 Chicoine Ave.
Hayward, CA 94544-7432
VP and Membership for lunar.org <http://www.lunar.org/>