[LUNAR Announce:] Brigantino Park launch this Saturday Aug 26th

Rocket Supplies motors at rocket.supplies
Tue Aug 22 14:31:42 PDT 2023

Greetings!

The launch this Saturday is scheduled, but as always, we need YOU!
The equipment is in a storage unit in Mountain View and help is needed to
transport it to and from the launch site.
Please signup online
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18MlI7cGApb7j0KhdlHnpzV2-rsPHur30VyVnAQjGMJ0/edit#gid=0>and
contact me to get the access code information to the unit.

We can have launches monthly or even more frequently, if we have
volunteers to help make it happen, but if not we'll revert to 4 (or so)
Snow Ranch launches a year.

If you are able to store the equipment or would be willing to be the
default transporter either direction, please let me know as it would be
great to have one person help with this most months.

--
Fred Radford
President LUNAR.org