[LUNAR Announce:] Snow Ranch Launch 12/16/23

Anthony Cooper Tony at coopers.org
Mon Dec 11 20:55:20 PST 2023

The ranch has OK'd a launch for Saturday. We have some issues that need
volunteers.

   1. We need someone to tow the trailer from Robertson Park Livermore to
   Snow Ranch. I can meet you there at Robertson Park about 6:30AM to pick up
   the trailer. If you can tow, contact me directly. VP at lunar.org
   2. I must leave the launch by noon.
   3. Volunteers must help in cleanup and packing the trailer.
   4. We need someone to tow the trailer back to the driveway area after
   the launch. It does not need to be brought back to Livermore.

*Anthony M. Cooper*
31120 Chicoine Ave.
Hayward, CA 94544-7432
VP and Membership for lunar.org <http://www.lunar.org/>