[LUNAR Announce:] Lost and Found from Snow Ranch

Paul Pittenger ppittenger at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 11:01:49 PST 2023

  Hi LUNAR -

Lost and found - I took the lost and found from December and last season to
repair and prep for kid giveaways.

>From Saturday - the guys who I helped with a new nose cone, streamer roll,
 then launch lug tape, then igniter - finally flew that long 18mm yellow
and orange rocket on a C motor and were looking for it - it came back!  It
is in the Lost and Found bin in the trailer.

Two beautiful rockets came to the lost & found that are too long for the
bin.  Estes Majestic which is, well - Majestic.  And a beautiful build of
Trident II rocket.  Please contact me - I would love to get these back to
owners.  Photo attached.  These are both undamaged ready to prep and fly.

There are still two high power Level 2 type rockets in the trailer - I know
Bill sent out photos last year or two.  We are going to time these out.
Will take photos and send again next launch I attend.  If owners do not
speak up these will be reconditioned and given to deserving university
students or programs with appropriate certifications already.

I will post essentially same thing on the Facebook group, trying to catch
everyone.  Owners of any lost rockets contact me off list -
ppittenger at gmail.com - and I will let you know if we have it and what
damage it has.

thanks,

Paul