[LUNAR Announce:] LUNAR in Media Again

Jack Hagerty jhagerty at juno.com
Fri Jan 6 15:06:41 PST 2023

For some reason, my posting this link on the NAR FB page got my account locked for “Violating community standards.”  No explanation as to which standards were violated.  Maybe they just have something against science videos now…

- Jack

Jack Hagerty, LUNAR #0002

 <http://www.lunar.org/> http://www.lunar.org

Hotline: (925) 443-8705

"If God had meant us to be a spacefaring race,
He would have given us a moon" -- Krafft Ehricke