[LUNAR Announce:] Hollister Launch this Saturday June 24th - 9am to 2pm

Rocket Supplies motors at rocket.supplies
Wed Jun 21 18:53:04 PDT 2023

Greetings everyone!

The next LUNAR launch is coming up this Saturday from 9am to 2pm!

This launch is at Brigantino Park in Hollister for A through G motors
(1000' maximum).

As always, volunteers are needed to setup, operate and take-down the
equipment, so please come and help out for an hour.
If everyone carried one extra item up the hill to the launch site we would
only need to make one trip!

There will be motors for sale on-site from Rocket.Supplies.
High-power and RMS motors need to be requested in advance.

Please let me know what other questions you have about the launch!
--
Fred Radford
President, LUNAR