[LUNAR Announce:] Sat Mar 18 Launch Postponed

Anthony Cooper Tony at coopers.org
Thu Mar 16 21:08:22 PDT 2023

 While it is a beautiful day, Susan (Ranch) went to the launch site and the
road to the launch site is under water. We are going to have to postpone
again.

Additionally, Saturday March 25th looks good, there are two days of rain
currently on the forecast before Saturday.  Keep holding your breath.

We are trying to get something setup for *TARC* teams only on Saturday.
Please send an email to the Officers at LUNAR,org so we can update you on
plans.

*Anthony M. Cooper*
31120 Chicoine Ave.
Hayward, CA 94544-7432