[LUNAR Announce:] Rocket Launch Saturday; Volunteers needed! - May 27th, Brigantino Park

Rocket Supplies motors at rocket.supplies
Thu May 25 14:34:57 PDT 2023

Are you ready to launch this Saturday?

We have an A through G motor launch (1000' maximum) planned for this
weekend  at Brigantino Park in Hollister from 9am to 2pm.

LUNAR Volunteer signup information - Brigantino Park
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/15pzsJHAyvuTXE7N7xsyCrVAZzIc80rkD-otJTdBNqEc/edit>
How to volunteer: Online signup sheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aInvUm0EjHmQ_kpYhhqY3PazgYPrdFy9KIZDuKmUX20/>

Several of the regular LUNAR volunteers are unavailable this weekend, so
the launch is not guaranteed.
The club is volunteer operated and normally the same people transport, set
up and run the launches, but help is needed this time.
We have 6 new mid-power pads, registration materials and now wireless
launch controllers that need to be brought with us.
I can bring some equipment in my trailer, but that limits what motors, kits
and supplies I bring, so I would like some help transporting them to/from
Hollister.
We also need volunteers to help carry them to the launch location from the
parking lot and back.  If everyone carried one item to / from the launch
site it would go quick and easy.
This is in addition to the LCO (Launch Controller Officer), Low / Mid Power
Safety Check Officer (LP-SCO) and Registration positions.
Please help by signing up for one small part of the launch and we'll make
it a great one!

LUNAR Volunteer signup information - Brigantino Park
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/15pzsJHAyvuTXE7N7xsyCrVAZzIc80rkD-otJTdBNqEc/edit>
How to volunteer: Online signup sheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aInvUm0EjHmQ_kpYhhqY3PazgYPrdFy9KIZDuKmUX20/>

Please let me know what other questions you have about the launch!
--
Fred Radford
President, LUNAR