[LUNAR Announce:] [LUNAR general:] Rocket Launch this Saturday at Brigantino Park, Hollister

Paul Pittenger ppittenger at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 13:58:16 PST 2023

For anyone who built their rockets at the July build session - club still
has free motors for your initial flights.  Find me and I'll help you get
flying!

I will be doing a two stage clinic giving two stage rockets to kids who
want to learn the special techniques to prep these.  I will have 7 or 8 two
stagers using various engine sizes and techniques, all set up to fly pretty
low, with redo motors if there is time or choices to fly a little higher
within our Brigantino Park limits.

See you there!

Paul