[LUNAR Announce:] Members Meeting is cancelled for Wednesday Nov 22

Rocket Supplies motors at rocket.supplies
Tue Nov 14 10:10:32 PST 2023

Let's try this again, without typos!
The general members meeting is canceled for Wednesday November 22nd (the
day before thanksgiving).

A couple of the board members are traveling, there isn’t much of an agenda,
and we just had a great launch at Hollister. 🚀🚀🚀

Speaking of Hollister, it was a great launch with 216 flights, including
some incredible cluster and two stage launches!  The weather was great, and
we kept flying until no one had any rockets left to fly.

The next members meeting will be at Hacker Dojo <https://hackerdojo.org/> on
January 17 and is a very important annual election of officers meeting.

More information will be sent out when we get closer to the date.
--
Fred Radford
President, LUNAR.org