[LUNAR Announce:] LUNAR Launch this Saturday, October 28th at 9am at Brigantino Park, Hollister

Rocket Supplies motors at rocket.supplies
Mon Oct 23 12:53:30 PDT 2023

It was great to see everyone that attended TCC's October Skies
<https://tccrockets.com/v2/>over the weekend.

We are scheduled for a LUNAR launch this Saturday!

As always we need volunteers to make the launch happen.
Tony, David R and Paul are planning on attending and can help with LCO and
the pads, but we need help with transportation and setup.

It looks like I may not be able to attend--more info to follow in another
email, but PLEASE pre-order!

For transportation, we need someone(s) to pickup the equipment in Mountain
View at the storage location and take it to Hollister.
After Hollister we need someone to return it.

Here is the signup sheet for volunteering for the launch.
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18MlI7cGApb7j0KhdlHnpzV2-rsPHur30VyVnAQjGMJ0/edit#gid=1712222528>

We will also need help with registration and setup/takedown.

--
Fred Radford
President, LUNAR.org