[LUNAR Announce:] Pre-order for Rocket.Supplies this weekend

Rocket Supplies motors at rocket.supplies
Tue Oct 24 10:04:06 PDT 2023

Pre-orders have already started rolling in for this weekend!

We will be travelling Thursday through Tuesday and unable to attend this
weekend's launch at Brigantino Park in Hollister.

This means that there will be no motor vendor on-site and we ask you to
please pre-order any supplies in advance for* pickup at the event.*

Please feel free to email us your order and we can send an invoice, or
order online where there is a shipping option of *"pickup" for free*.

*Website Orders:* if something says 0 stock, email anyways as we have new
inventory that hasn't been added yet.

*Deadline is Wednesday 10/26 by 5pm *

Don't forget extra wadding, parachutes, ignitors, etc.

LUNAR will make it a great event.  Share photos.

--
Fred Radford
408-707-0640