[LUNAR Announce:] Launch and Lists

Anthony Cooper Tony at coopers.org
Tue Apr 2 18:34:53 PDT 2024

Hello LUNARtics.
Three items.

   1. This is the last post from the LUNAR announce list. We have completed
   the move to Google Groups. If you have not joined the Google LUNAR Announce
   Group yet, join it now. https://groups.google.com/g/lunar-announce
   2. Along with the Announce list move, we have also completed the move of
   the TACR list to Google Group. If you are interested in ARC competitions
   and want to be in the group, you need to join it now at
   https://groups.google.com/g/lunar-arc
   3. We are a go for launch on Saturday April 6th 9am to 4pm. Drive slow
   on the ranch, 7mph. Arrive early, stay late and help with the launch.

*Anthony M. Cooper*
31120 Chicoine Ave.
Hayward, CA 94544-7432
VP and Membership for lunar.org <http://www.lunar.org/>