[LUNAR Announce:] Maker Faire 2010 May 22 and 23 is coming soon, We need rockets and help

save children theacf at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 17 03:43:22 UTC 2010

We are getting close to the Maker Faire and we need your help and for you to bring rockets or any other displays you want to show. I am hoping folks who have brought big rockets will bring them again. We have the same room and a bit bigger launch area this year. We are hoping to have some more rocket folks from other areas like TCC, SARG, ROC to talk about their clubs. Please sign up and it there are any problems let me know. Your help makes sure we can continue to do these huge events with 80k attendees. I hope we even get a visit from Mercury Joe.

I have posted a sign up sheet at the link below and you do not have to be on google to edit and save. There are tabs along the bottom indicating shift times. Please fill in all you can work with your name and "email  only on the first line worked". We need 15 at any one time for the Lunar build/fly and about 4 for AeroPac which includes one position for ARLISS.

Fill in your name and then hit save/close. Any folks coming from TARC or other clubs, please sign up under Lunar. We submit this list to the MF organizers so they know who to give a ticket to for entry. Details will follow for volunteers closer to the event. If you have any questions, email me.

1. open the link to the schedule
2. type in name on shifts you will work
3. put your email address next to the first occurance of your name
4. To save just close the document

 http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AvJdbKklK6VudFF5Y3NDcXJNaExQRFUzcFhHSGhRaGc&hl=en

Charlie KI6PQQ
LUNAR #1405, http://www.lunar.org