[LUNAR Announce:] [LUNAR general:] Great Launch today!

Jack Hagerty jhagerty at juno.com
Sun Jun 27 05:14:23 UTC 2010

I should point out that the reason Charlie is looking forward to "more
rocketry" is that he didn't get any today. He single handedly took care of
the most thankless job at a launch, namely manning the check-in table at the
fence gate. He was there the whole time and pretty much by himself.

Thanks, Charlie!

- Jack

Jack Hagerty, ARA Press

http://www.arapress.com

"Our main goal for a long time [developing the V2] was to make it more
dangerous

to be in the target area than to be part of the test crew." -- Wernher von
Braun