[Announce:] NASA Ames Launch 3/20

david raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 18 04:38:31 UTC 2010

LUNAR!

The weather for the launch on Saturday is looking great! This will be a big
launch with about 130 YMCA Adventure Guides and 25 Boy Scouts in attendance.
We will need lots of volunteers to help with crowd control.

We will be launching from about midspan of Hanger 1. This is a long walk
from the entrance gate to the Range Head. Please bring out only what you
need. When walking to the Range Head, please walk along the fence until you
are close to the site before turning towards to the launch area.

The Airfield Management Office has also decided that they do not want
easy-ups on the airfield. I am working with them and on this new
restriction. I don't see a problem since these are tied down, but until I
can get this worked out, please leave them at home.

Please help out for an hour. I hope that I will see you Saturday!

Dave