[Announce:] NASA Ames Launch 3/20

Kendall, Steve skendall at sjm.com
Thu Mar 18 05:00:39 UTC 2010

You realize that this is their only way of getting us out of their hair.
We keep coming out, and they keep making these ridiculous rules and rule
changes in a feeble attempt to either a) get us to leave on our own or
b) screw up and break a rule so they can kick us out.  While I believe
that NASA actually wants us there, the National Guard people up in the
tower just want us out so they can get back to "normal".  I can't wait
until we have to march single file down the fence and then execute
parade ground style maneuvers and turns to reach the launch area.

No Shade?  Can we bring beach umbrellas?  I have one that's especially
bright and obnoxious.  Looks like something you'd see at a hot dog
stand.  ;-)

Steve Kendall
Tel +1 408 522 6333
skendall at sjm.com