[LUNAR Announce:] NARCON Plans

Jack Hagerty jhagerty at juno.com
Tue Jan 25 21:11:34 UTC 2011

Thanks for the reply, Alan.

The website for the event is http://www.narcon.org/ (as you might expect). I’ll place the schedule at the bottom of this post, but you should go to the site for the actual presentations in each of those sessions.

Registration is only $35 ($40 at the door). You can register on-line on that site.

The special room rate ($109/night) for the event actually expired yesterday, which is why I went ahead and made the reservation. If you want to share, that part’s already taken care of.

- Jack

Jack Hagerty, ARA Press

http://www.arapress.com

"Most of the ocean is underwater." -- Robert Ballard, Oceanographer