[LUNAR Announce:] Club launch at Ames 7/16

david raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 12 04:23:14 UTC 2011

Thanks Steve!

-----Original Message-----
From: Kendall, Steve [mailto:skendall at sjm.com]
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2011 21:18
To: david raimondi; announce at lunar.org
Subject: RE: [LUNAR Announce:] Club launch at Ames 7/16

I'll be at the launch as usual.  I'll also plan to make the meeting.
Will we have a kit to build by then (or will the first glance be at the
build session)?  I am not sure (yet) whether I can make the Saturday
build session, but for sure I can help with the launch.

Steve Kendall
Tel +1 408 522 6333
Mobile +1 408 489 8808
skendall at sjm.com