[LUNAR Announce:] [LUNAR general:] July Club meeting

Jack Hagerty jhagerty at juno.com
Thu Jul 14 08:27:52 UTC 2011

I'd also just like to remind everyone that if you have any issues that you
want aired at the national level, bring them to the meeting and let me know.
I'll be leaving for NARAM the evening of the 21st (you can also just e-mail
them to me as well.

- Jack

Jack Hagerty, ARA Press

http://www.arapress.com

"If winning is not important, then why keep score?" -- Worf