[LUNAR Announce:] [LUNAR general:] LUNAR Member's MeetingScheduled for Thursday, 3/17/2011

david raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 16 04:01:40 UTC 2011

Jack,

I will add this to the agenda for Thursday night.  Other topics to be
reviewed are the rewrite of several of the by-laws which have circulated
through the officers list, and documentation of the club policies.

In addition:
Yuri's Night information
Saturday's rain forecast
Need help with TARC launches on 3/20, 3/27, and 4/3

Dave