[LUNAR Announce:] NAR Membership Drive

Anthony Cooper Tony at Coopers.org
Sat Mar 19 23:18:31 UTC 2011

Hello all you LUNAR members with kids. In an effort to encourage more
competition at the Junior and Leader levels of NAR, the LUNAR board has
decided to help sponsor interested youth in becoming NAR members. (We also
want to help NAR reach their 5200 member drive and firmly establish LUNAR as
the largest NAR club.) With these goals in mind, we've decided to help the
first 50 LUNAR members under 20 years of age to join NAR. If you will put in
just $10 toward your membership in NAR we will pick up the balance and send
in your membership application. Attached is a NAR application for with LUNAR
information already filled in for you. You only need to add your
information, $10 and if you have a parent in NAR, their NAR number (note
there is no place on the form for that). Then either bring it to a launch
and leave it with the membership table or mail it to:

LUNAR NAR Membership Drive
31120 Chicoine Ave.
Hayward, CA 94544-7432

*Anthony M. Cooper*