[LUNAR Announce:] Fwd: Charles Winter's Passing

Bill Orvis orvis at comcast.net
Fri Sep 2 01:32:41 UTC 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Charles Winter's Passing
Date: 	Thu, 1 Sep 2011 17:58:28 +0000 (UTC)
From: 	pat.winter87 at comcast.net
To: 	advisor at lunar.org, president at lunar.org, webmaster at lunar.org

Gentlemen,

Charles was taken home to be with our Lord Jesus Christ this past Sunday
morning about 5:30 a.m.  By the grace of God, he has fought the good
fight and is now is in Heaven where there is no more crying, no more
pain and no more suffering.

I strongly believe that Charles would not have had the strength to fight
as long as he did, without all your thoughts and prayers. Amanda, Dan
and I are forever thankful. Charles always spoke fondly of the members
of the Lunar Club -- flying rockets was one of his many passions. Jack,
you were truly an inspiration to Charles, thank you for being a good
friend to him.

In celebration of his life we have planned a memorial service. It will
be at our church which is in the Willow Glen/Cambrian area.  If you like
to attend or honor his memory in another way, please see the details
below. Please share this email with other members of the club if you
would like.

Fondly,

Pat

*Charles Winter's Memorial Service:*

Sunday, September 18, 2011

7:00 p.m.

Church of the Chimes

1447 Bryan Ave, San Jose, Ca

*Winter Family Address* (we moved ~2 months ago)

1454 Carmel Drive

San Jose, CA 95125

_Donations in lieu of flowers:_

/- In Memory of Charles Winter -/