[LUNAR Announce:] Diary Aire

David Raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 12 16:14:38 EDT 2013

Hi Lunartics,
For those who haven't heard yet; Bay Area Rocketry will not be allowed to
vend at the Dairy Aire Launch next weekend.
If you need any motors or supplies for the launch please contact Mike; place
your orders via phone, e-mail or website.  Those at lunch next Thursday can
pick up there.  All others we will make delivery arrangements one on one.
May has been a tough month with the cancelation of Snow Ranch, SARG launches
and no access to the Dairy Aire launch.  Also to better serve rocketeers
this month we have invested in a new vending trailer and tow vehicle.
Please support your local vendor and help us move forward in the hobby.
We look forward to serving all your needs.
Have a great Dairy Aire launch!
Cheers,
Mike Gentile

Bay Area Rocketry