[LUNAR Announce:] Reminder..AeroPac Launches are TRA Research Launches

Tony Alcocer tfish38 at aol.com
Sun May 19 14:32:14 EDT 2013

This is just to remind everybody that all of AeroPac's launch are conducted under TRA Research rules.

Fliers over 18 years old must be TRA members to fly..certified or research

TRA membership available on site and is in place once paid.

non-members under 18 are allowed to fly model rockets..

http://www.tripoli.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=79KCbI0ADyY%3d&tabid=86

Also, don't for get the TRA Mentoring program..

http://www.tripoli.org/Certifications/TripoliMentoringProgram/tabid/322/Default.aspx

along with the above, AeroPac does not allow minors to handle, use or assemble motors, deployment charges or igniters. I will have the mentoring program tests with me at Mudrock.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Tony Alcocer
AeroPac Prefect
tfish38 at aol.com