[LUNAR Announce:] NAR Town Meeting

Jack Hagerty jhagerty at juno.com
Mon Jul 28 12:50:44 PDT 2014

Hi All -

Tonight is the annual town meeting where all of the sections advisors and
regular NAR members have the ear of the NAR Board of Trustees.  You can
bring up any issue regarding the association that you think needs attention.

I didn't hear from anyone with any issues, but I thought I'd make one last
request.  If you have anything you'd like brought up at the national level,
now's the time to tell me.  The meeting starts at 7 PM (that's 6 PM Pacific
Time) and I'll check my e-mail one last time about a half hour before.  You
can also text me at (925) 437-8543.

- Jack

Jack Hagerty

LUNAR #0002

 <http://www.lunar.org> http://www.lunar.org

"Aim for the sky and try not to miss!" - Jim Flis (Channeling Douglas Adams)

Buffett afraid of tech?
It's not "if" this technology will ruin Buffett's legacy… it's "when."
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/53d6a99432a2229931fa7st02duc