[LUNAR Announce:] July 19th launch at Ames

David Raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 20 09:05:12 PDT 2014

LUNAR!
I would like to extend a great big thank you to everyone who came out and
helped run the launch.  Mike Parker for showing up at my house at 0600 to
drive to Livermore to get the trailer, and also finished up the day as LCO.
Robert who pulled a long shift on LCO, and everyone who stayed to the end to
help with cleanup.
Paul Pittenger had a fun day working with the kids and providing several
first time flyers with a flight and rocket to keep afterwards.
I will be counting the flight cards later today.
David
LUNAR President