[LUNAR Announce:] Ames June 21st launch, July club meeting

David Raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 15 08:32:09 PDT 2014

LUNAR,
Ames Launch June 21st.: The launch is going to be a busy one.  We have lots
of outreach groups attending.  I cannot attend, so please help out with the
launch.  We will need people to help at the launch pads and Launch Control,
and crowed control to keep people from wandering off.
The wind forecast for Saturday is calling for increasing winds during the
day, but they should not exceed your limit of 10 MPH until after1200.
Please be prepared with smaller motors (A and B) motors.

July 17th Club meeting: This is typically our annual build session. This is
a fun event were we go through the lost and found box other boxes that
people bring with misc. rocket parts and have a build session.  I know that
I have lots of parts/kits in my garage that I would like to see fly.
David
LUNAR President