[LUNAR Announce:] LUNAR Members, Turn on Channel 9

Jack Hagerty jhagerty at juno.com
Sat Jun 21 19:53:14 PDT 2014

I just took a break from counting flight cards to check the TV schedule for
tonight.  At 8:00 (that's in 10 minutes as I type this) KQED Channel 9 is
broadcasting "The Big Country" uninterrupted and uncut.  This is the movie
filmed mostly at Snow Ranch, and I know a lot (most) of you haven't seen it.

This is a long movie (it runs till 11) so even if you miss the beginning,
there's plenty of chance to get a glimpse of Snow Ranch on the screen!

- Jack

Jack Hagerty, LUNAR #0002

 <http://www.lunar.org> http://www.lunar.org

"If God had meant us to be a spacefaring race, He would have given us a
moon" -- Krafft Ehricke