[LUNAR Announce:] [LUNAR general:] LUNAR Members, Turn on Channel 9

Jack Hagerty jhagerty at juno.com
Sun Jun 22 14:38:51 PDT 2014

Didn't finish tallying until today.  The total was 286.  Complete stats in
about 30 seconds after I complete this note.

- Jack

Jack Hagerty, ARA Press

http://www.arapress.com

"ASTROLOGY, a conjectural science, which teaches to judge of the effects and
influences of the stars, and to foretel future events by the situation and
different aspects of the heavenly bodies.  This science has long ago become
a just subject of contempt and ridicule." - Encyclopaedia Britannica, 1st
Edition, 1768