[LUNAR Announce:] Upcoming Events

David Raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 7 20:32:47 PDT 2015

LUNAR-
We will be having our July club meeting on Thursday July 16th. The meeting
will be held from 7:30 to 9:30 PM in
the community room at the Greenmeadow Community Association. The address is:
303 Parkside Drive, Palo Alto, CA 94306.
In keeping with the tradition of the last several years, we will hold a
build session.  There are plenty of rockets to repair and reuse.  We will
have parts on hand, glue and tools for people to use.
This event has been a huge hit in the past!  Come to the meeting and talk
rockets with your friends or come to meet new people. And of course build a
rocket or three.
LUNAR July Club launch will held on July 18th from 0900 to 1300 or when the
wind breaks our limit of 10 mph.
David
LUNAR President