[LUNAR Announce:] GWiz going out of business Fire Sale

David Raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 10 19:29:46 PDT 2015

LUNAR -
I have flying GWiz products in my rockets since 2004.  Unfortunately GWiz is
closing up shop and moving on to new things.  I know Rob and Larry
personally and I helped test fly the MC2, LCx and HCx and the 4" all up
av-bay that never quite got to market. I am truly saddened to see GWiz
close.

In one last blast, GWiz is offering products at greatly reduced prices to
sell of the remaining units that they have on the shelves.

Rob has the following product left:

20 - LCX - 56G Flight Computers				$95 each  (retail
was $134.95)
3 - HCX - 56G Flight Computers				$180 each (retail
was 234.95)
2 - MC Flight Computers reconditioned (not MC2)	$125 each
3 - G-Wiz USB-Serial Adapters				$28 each (retail was
34.95)

Except for the MC's, the above is dealer pricing. The MC's are well below
dealer pricing

Please contact me (off list at president at lunar.org ) if you are interested
in purchasing anything.

David