[LUNAR Announce:] March upcoming events!

David Raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 16 20:39:33 PDT 2015

LUNAR-
We have four events between now and the end of the month.
1)	LUNAR Club meeting Thursday 3/19 from 1930 to 2130 at Greenmeadow
Community Association. The address is: 303 Parkside Drive, Palo Alto, CA
94306.
		Agenda:
		Ames permit
		PV permit status
		Lots of turn-over in Ames upper management
		April HP launch
		The other April HP launch following weekend (? )
2)	Ames launch on Saturday 3/21 from 0900 to 1300 (provided the wind
cooperates).  The current forecast is for winds at our limit around 1200.
Please be prepared with smaller motors and spill holes cut you're your
parachutes. Yes, this applies to everyone... I will stop the launch if the
rockets are consistently landing away from the launch area.

3)	TARC launch on Sunday 3/22 from 0900 to 1200: I need one or two
helpers with this launch. I need help with the gate and someone to also help
with the gate and help time the TARC flights.  Note: the TARC launches are
small and meant for the TARC Teams to get addition practice and
qualification flights done.  I only bring three or four launch pads.

4)	TARC launch on Sunday 3/29 from 0900 to 1200: I need one or two
helpers with this launch. I need help with the gate and someone to also help
with the gate and help time the TARC flights. Note: the TARC launches are
small and meant for the TARC Teams to get addition practice and
qualification flights done.  I only bring three or four launch pads.
The help we had at the last Ames launch was great! We had lots of people
helping out, learning more about how to run the range, do safety checks, LCO
and help fellow rocketeers.

Please come and help out at the upcoming three launches.

David
LUNAR President