[LUNAR Announce:] UPDATE #2: July Club meeting - moved to Wednesday July 20th.

David Raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 13 20:20:00 PDT 2016

LUNAR-

The July LUNAR Club meeting has moved to WEDNESDAY, July 20th , from 1930 to
2130.

This might require a location change.  Stay tuned.

Currently meeting at Greenmeadow Community Association's Community Room. The
address is: 303 Parkside Drive, Palo Alto, CA 94306.

At this Club meeting we will hold our annual build session.  We will have
kits, parts and building supplies. We also go through the lost and found box
and will have the broken rockets available to repair to fly again.

See you there!

David

LUNAR President