[LUNAR Announce:] Final Update: LUNAR Club meeting July 20th at Greenmeadow Community Association

David Raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 14 15:54:43 PDT 2016

LUNAR-
The July LUNAR Club meeting has moved to WEDNESDAY, July 20th , from 1930 to
2130.
The meeting will be at Greenmeadow Community Association's Community Room.
The address is: 303 Parkside Drive, Palo Alto, CA 94306.
At this Club meeting we will hold our annual build session.  We will have
kits, parts and building supplies. We also go through the lost and found box
and will have the broken rockets available to repair to fly again.
See you there!
David
LUNAR President