[LUNAR Announce:] Fwd: [LUNAR general:] Final Update: LUNAR Club meeting July 20th at Greenmeadow Community Association

Paul Pittenger ppittenger at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 11:15:17 PDT 2016

Hi LUNAR - reminder to get kids and families out to our build night event
this wednesday evening!

Free rockets for all kids and families who attend! We have dozens of ready
to fly or quick repair rockets. Bring a crashed rocket of your own and we
will give you parts to repair it.
This year's special is two stagers. I will teach any kids who want to learn
how to prep and fly two stage rockets and give you one. The club will
supply motors if you then bring it to fly it low at Ames launches August 20
and Sept 24, or fly it high at Snow Ranch next winter.

Adults, please bring your own box of light constructions supplies, knives,
sandpaper, glues. The more help the more complete repairs for happy kids.

- Paul Pittenger, build night coordinator

LUNAR-
The July LUNAR Club meeting has moved to WEDNESDAY, July 20th , from 1930 to
2130.
The meeting will be at Greenmeadow Community Association's Community Room.
The address is: 303 Parkside Drive, Palo Alto, CA 94306.
At this Club meeting we will hold our annual build session.  We will have
kits, parts and building supplies. We also go through the lost and found box
and will have the broken rockets available to repair to fly again.
See you there!
David
LUNAR President