[LUNAR Announce:] Club meeting / Board of Directors Elections January 18th REMINDER

David Raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 13 20:09:14 PST 2017

LUNAR -

The January LUNAR Club meeting will take place on Wednesday  moved to
WEDNESDAY, January 18th , from 1930 to 2130, at Greenmeadow Community
Association's Community Room. The address is: 303 Parkside Drive, Palo Alto,
CA 94306.

Agenda:

Board Elections:  Every January LUNAR hold elections for the Board of
Directors.  The Board positions are:

Board Position

Incumbent

President

David Raimondi

Past President (non-elected position)

Jack Hagerty

Vice President

Tony Cooper

Secretary

Eric Melville

Treasurer

Sheryl Cooper

Board Member at Large #1

Paul Pittenger

Board Member at Large #2

Robert Belknap

If you would like to run for a board position, please send me or Tony your
name and a short rocketry resume and we will post it back out to the club so
everyone is aware you are running.

Club Rules and Policies have been posted to the Website under Presentations
and Documents.  Please review these policies.

Flying at Moffett Federal Airfield - outlook.

LUNAR needs to find a new flying field

New away cell pad usage and rules

Open floor for your questions

I hope to see you at the January Club meeting!

David

LUNAR President