[LUNAR Announce:] LUNAR Club meeting 3/20 @ 1930

David Raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 19 17:01:32 PDT 2019

LUNAR-

The next Club meeting will be held on Wednesday March 20, 2019 at 7:30 pm.
The meeting will be held at Greenmeadow Community Association's Community
Room. The address is: 303 Parkside Drive, Palo Alto, CA 94306.  Time is
1930 to 2130.

Agenda:

I have signed the Licensing Agreement with PV.

The first two launches will be TARC Only launches, as they are at the
deadline to get qualified for the Finals.
Dates are: 9/24 from 0900 to 1200 and 9/31 from 0900 to 1200.

Minor changes from last year:
No more than 3 rockets in a single drag race.
Flyers who bring more than 1 rocket can expect to have their rockets spread
out over multiple Racks.

I have a lot of scout troops  that would like to fly locally, so I would
propose that we use a launch to clear out the back log of Scouts in April
and the last launch in September or October.

Outreach opportunities:
hiller museum biggest little airshow, June 1st 2019- A launch of 4 rockets
during the Star Spangled Banner, with a booth to promote and talk about
model rocketry.

Livermore Airport Open House & Air Show, October (TBR), A booth talk about
model rocketry

Other topics:  ???